What to see in Midland
- Depart for the Museum of the Southwest to enjoy the many sculptures, art and photography collections devoted to the American Southwest.
- Stroll across the grounds to the Haley Library to view paintings and sculptures by many cowboy artists and a bronze bell that once hung in the Alamo.
- Lunch at Johnny’s Barbecue.
- Painting session at The Pottery with refreshments (requires overnight stay for firing).
- View exhibits at Folger Galleries.
- View exhibits at Midland College - McCormick Gallery.
- Head to the Permian Basin Petroleum Museum and view the western art collection of Tom Lovell.
- Dinner at Opal's Table.
- Return to hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Depart for Sibley Nature Center for a morning walk and sketch session.
- View exhibits at Midland Gallery.
- View exhibits at Folger Gallery.
- Lunch at Mulberry Cafe.
- Pick up fired pottery pieces from The Pottery.
- Tour the Haley Memorial Library & History Center.
- Depart for next destination.